Friday, January 28, 2011

Blown away

Jo askes ‘Do you love Lizotte’s as much as we do?’

Jo has been to Lizotte' a few times and raves about it.

As you know Brian Lizotte is putting on a Benefit to raise funds for the Rotary Flood Appeal on 13 March. So Jo and I visited Brian this afternoon to go over some of the detail. It’s going to be an awesome event with some top entertainers.

Anyway I decided to check out a show. The Flood were performing, so we organised to have dinner and take in the show.

I have got to tell you I was blown away. I have not enjoyed a live show so much in ages.

The acoustics at this venue are great and the sound man, Sid, has to be congratulated, as the mix and the sound were spot on. You could actually hear every word they sang and the guitars rocked. The drummer was pretty cool too.

I tell you this is 'entertainment centre' quality performances right here on our doorstep. Who needs to go to town with this venue and value for money right under our nose. No parking hassles, no long drive home. Just enjoy.

I loved the way the band interacted with the audience on an intimate level.

You have got to check this place out and make sure you tell all your friends.

This place rocks!

No comments: