Friday, February 18, 2011

Heaven Knows

Went to Lizotte’s again tonight, god I love this place.

Rick Price was playing. I last saw him at the Rock Lilly many years ago. He was awesome then and he hasn’t lost it.

What a great show and, by the way everyone sang along, they were all fans. He played some originals, eg: ‘Heaven Knows’ and some new songs. I really liked the new ones he performed and purchased his new CD ‘Rick Price revisited’. Rick even signed it for me. I love the fact you can get up close and personal with the entertainers.

I took along two friends who didn’t know Ricks history or songs and they loved the show.

It’s countdown to our Flood Benefit lunch on 13th March, with the talent lined up for the day it will be epic. Get your tickets now guys, there are limited seats. Just ring Lizotte’s on 9984 9933.

Can’t wait.

No comments: